What role can immersive technologies, storytelling and art and science collaborations have in improving our minds and bodies?
Join us for an interactive panel that brings together creatives and scientists, to dive deeper into the themes within the exhibition. The discussion will explore the power of immersive experiences in unlocking new ways of understanding ourselves, exploring consciousness, improving our wellbeing and creating powerful new connections.
• Cameron Kostanpoulos – Director, Body of Mine
• Kirsty Jennings – Executive Producer, Anagram
• Liz Rosenthal – Curator, Venice VR, Venice International Film Festival, Executive Producer CreativeXR, Founder Power to the Pixel
• Simon Wilkinson – Co-director, BRiGHTBLACK
• Tara Collingwoode-Williams – XR Lecturer, Goldsmiths University and Founder of Black XR Network
Moderated by Sarah Ticho
This will be a free event. Book your free place here
This interactive panel discussion will draw on themes within the Embodied Realities exhibition.
Curated and produced by Sarah Ticho for Dreamy Place